Linux

Started by
8 comments, last by ShlomiSteinberg 20 years, 8 months ago
There is no Linux version, right? "C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Advertisement
It won''t even work in Windows with a compiler other than MSVC++.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
OMFG YUOR M3AGAHURTZ ARE T3H 5T0L03D!!!!!´~11

James Simmons
MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net
quote:Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
There is no Linux version, right?

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

Why don''t you write one?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
I''m sure someone would port it if Khawk released the source.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Might be easier to write from scratch since iirc the arena uses MFC.

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
No, not the evil MFC!
quote:Original post by smart_idiot
No, not the evil MFC!

Yes, I used MFC.

I wouldn''t release the source anyway.. it''s not yet meant for public consumption.

Admin for GameDev.net.

No no, all MFC is evil.

James Simmons
MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net
Well, I do understand how to use it pretty well and have no problems implementing something quickly with it, so..

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement