What Landfish has done to this forum

Started by
31 comments, last by DarkMage139 23 years, 9 months ago
Damn it Goop, that thing creeps me out. The original one made me shudder, this one makes me pee myself. Gotta go change my diaper....

ManaSink
Advertisement
Now, now...
We all know how humble Landfish is...I''m sure he doesn''t want another whole thread telling him how cool he is
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Yeah, I''m the most humble man alive! Children cower in fear as I pass, I''m so humble. The Sea Rages and the Sky storms, with my imminant humbleness. My humbleosity is surpassed by none... =)

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Yeah, I hear that Landfish guy is really omnipotent!
Rumor has it he sleeps only one hour a night...
I heard nobody knows what he looks like, because he has facial reconstructive surgery evey three years!
I heard he was so bored, that he started posting anonymously about himself! And bragging wicked harshly too!
So how old are you LandFish? - Ben
__________________________Mencken's Law:"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it's always wrong."
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science in 1949
So how old are you LandFish? - Ben

In school or out? Post secondary? Pro? Hobbyist?
__________________________Mencken's Law:"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it's always wrong."
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science in 1949
I hafta admi that pic is pretty funny...

What excatly is a Landfish?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement