Defect Reports v0.2

Started by
89 comments, last by khawk 20 years, 8 months ago
Since v0.2 is a fairly big update, I''m starting a new defect report thread. So, let''s have''em..

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement
I think everyone can correct this on their own, but it should be const double CORE_VERSION instead of const int, in iCore.h

EDIT : I just can't spell right in the morning...

[edited by - ToohrVyk on August 8, 2003 3:12:33 AM]
I think the old thread should be closed. I''ll tell you if it works with MinGW in a minute or so.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Integers can hold floating point values now? Wadda you know. . .
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Kevin has been notified of the error, and he is currently updating the zip file with a few minor changes. (const int issue, unused refcount, as well as an updated readme.txt afaik)

VirtuallyOnline.RecommendedBooks().GameDevChatStats().Forums()
I propose CORE_VERSION be changed from 0.2 to just 2, and BOT_VERSION from 0.01 to just 1. They''re being assigned to integers, and QueryBotVersion/QueryCoreVersion return integers.

And it still doesn''t work with MinGW.
I still don''t understand how objDirection works... Where is 0? Where are positive values? etc...

ToohrVyk

quote:Original post by smart_idiot
I propose CORE_VERSION be changed from 0.2 to just 2, and BOT_VERSION from 0.01 to just 1. They''re being assigned to integers, and QueryBotVersion/QueryCoreVersion return integers.

And it still doesn''t work with MinGW.

Too late. It''s already been updated.

Admin for GameDev.net.

quote:Original post by ToohrVyk
I still don''t understand how objDirection works... Where is 0? Where are positive values? etc...

ToohrVyk

objDirection is still quirky (has defects). It''s also only used for enemy objects, since all other objects return 0.0.

Admin for GameDev.net.

So I just pulled down the new GDArena. This is the first I've looked at it. The GDArena window comes up white, and does nothing. It makes me sad. What should I be seeing, and is there any special setup that wsan't mentioned?

p3 733MHz
WinXP SP1
DirectX 9b
256 MB RAM

I like pie.

[edited by - RenderTarget on August 8, 2003 3:47:42 AM]
[sub]My spoon is too big.[/sub]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement