Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graphic design help needed...

This topic is 5239 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I am currently developing a Pengo clone (something like Pac Man only you can kill the ghosts by moving blocks around), and I would like to have "sweeeeeeeet" hero sprites. -- Look at Bubble Bobble and I guess you''d know what I mean: Aren''t Bub and Bob just sweet? Now, I don''t want to simply copy those sprites (after all, it has to be something original), but I am thinking of comic-style figures (dragons or penguins or turtles or donkeys or dogs or whatever...). The problem?! You guessed it, I suppose: I can code programs, but I cannot (not at all) draw anything! Since this program is going to be only a free-ware project, I am not able to offer anything (except my gratitude and of course a big line in the end-credits). So here''s my call to all the artists out there: Could anybody please help me? Just drop me an e-mail or post here (details follow then). Thanks in advance, Beren

Oooups... *shame on me*

You know, before I posted, I scanned the forum topics and did not see the visual arts one... AFTER you replied, I still needed about five minutes to find it... I think I need glasses

Anyway -- thanks, will try the visual arts forum...
Blindfolded me...

Beren