GBA Mode 7

Started by
2 comments, last by Resolve 20 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys, I''m looking for a Mode 7 tutorial for the GBA, or as much information I can get on the subject. Google or a forums search didn''t yield anything noteworthy, except that Dark Fader tutorial, which is kind of badly written and hard to understand. So, if you guys have anything worth mentioning on the subject, I''d really appreciate it. Thanks.
Advertisement
The best I've found of that sort is right here. Dovoto doesn't explain the mode 7 effect itself in a lot of detail, 'cause his focus is on the interrupts, but if nothing else you can look at the source code that uses a mode 7 effect. I saw another tutorial somewhere on the logic behind the workings of mode 7, but I can't seem to find it again at the moment. Either way, I found Dovoto's code more useful, personally.

I'll edit this post when / if I find that other article.

[edit] - On finding it I realize the other one was the one you didn't like.

-Arek the Absolute
Your face is a figment of a man with no head, your mask, it is evil, and your fish, it is dead!

[edited by - Arek the Absolute on August 8, 2003 8:13:48 PM]
-Arek the Absolute"The full quartet is pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Create a game which involves all four, and you risk being blinded by the sheer level of coolness involved." - Superpig
Heh, my fault for not reading Pern''s Chapter 5 carefully enough. Should be more carefull next time . I''ll look more into it, see what goes where.

Thanks.
http://www.geocities.com/y_mohamoud/gba_rotbg.htm

------------
- outRider -

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement