Clockwork: my first game

Started by
11 comments, last by monkeyography 20 years, 8 months ago
I present Clockwork, a fun little action game with elements of puzzle-logic, quite cute 3D graphics, fun frenetic music, and even a dab of bullet-time. Clockwork is a competitive game for two players on one computer and I advise you to immediately pull your roomate/sibling/co-worker/etc over to a PC and compete. Download (7mb last updated 8-7-03) Gameplay Manual About Clockwork My Site I've been working on Clockwork over the past year and it's reached a point that I can show it around to the community that's helped me with bugs and motivation all that time. All comments are welcome. I look forward to hearing from you! - Mike [edited by - monkeyography on August 9, 2003 5:16:01 AM]
Advertisement
thats pretty sweet, good job.

You should enter it in the IGF student showcase (igf.com) if you havent already.

The only thing i would add is mouse support for the menu. Also, I had a hard time selecting the character and outfit.

f.f.f...fantastic!!!

Everything is great except that It run at 28-30 FPS on my labtop(P3-800MHZ Intel on-board card) I think it should be faster.
My english is very poor.Please correct me if There are any mistakes in my post
I think you should use better data formats to get the download size town to ~1 Mb.

MP3, OGG or something for the WAVs.
PNG for the TGAs.
Something, make one yourself... instead of the Xs.
Hey, havnt downloaded the game yet, but i seem to remember a while back you had just a blank grid with that clock guy could walk around in, and i downloaded it. Looks like its progressed!

______________________________QuantumCEO of Quantum Rebound SoftwareWebsite Up Soon
I remember that older demo, too...

And it has progressed. Nice particle effects from the turrets...
RIP GameDev.net: launched 2 unusably-broken forum engines in as many years, and now has ceased operating as a forum at all, happy to remain naught but an advertising platform with an attached social media presense, headed by a staff who by their own admission have no idea what their userbase wants or expects.Here's to the good times; shame they exist in the past.
Oh my... I LOVE IT!!! Keep up the good work Those screenshots you posted don''t do it justice!
How come my sister has 3 brothers and I''ve only got 2? :P
I haven''t downloaded your game yet, but from those screenshots it looks great

Also, your site is nice too, simple but very effective! And this is your first game?! Wow! Keep up the good work!
Wow, that''s some great stuff man. Looks really, really good for a first game!
A great game. Nice music. The graphics on the tiles could be improved, but maybe you want it to look as it is.
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement