Game 3D modeler...

Started by
9 comments, last by vnebojsa 20 years, 8 months ago
If there is anyone who is creating a game (3d) and need a good weapon modeler, I''m here... Just contact me :]
Best Regards,Nebo VeronReal Command
Advertisement
Do you have a site of screenshots of your models or something? Can you model for example cars or other objects required in racing game?
Great!!

Can you make a chinese male model who is of medium built and height around 5''10 feet.
I mean can you make LIU-KANG model in MORTAL KOMBAT?

By the way,can i use POSER5 to create characters? Or shall i have to use only 3dsmax or maya.

I got this doubt because, the model when saved to .obj and exported in bryce,it said it was of around 24000 polygons and i guess models made in 3ds max and maya are of low polygon models.
So,is this right?
Have you read my topic??? I am WEAPON modeler!!!
Yes, this is right, you can use Poser, but if you want to use the model in a comersial game, you have to own the license for the program, and yes, the better is use Max or Maya for your own models, cause if you are a good modeler, you can create a relly low-poly character, mines are 1000-3000 faces

---------------------------------------------
If God with me, Who against me?
Sitio de desarrollo de videojuegos en español
Digital Moon Studio...

There is no spoon
--------------------------------------------- If God with me, Who against me?Personal Web Samuel Prince Blog...
quote:Original post by vnebojsa
Have you read my topic??? I am WEAPON modeler!!!

Thats great, but if you expect any postive feedback, or feedback pertaining to what you're offering at all, it's a good idea to post some examples of your work, and maybe a few past experiances you have.

It's also good to give people a rough idea of your skill level, that way people interested in getting you to work for them can tailor what they need to what you can provide as an artist.

I would be personally interesed on any weapon skins you've worked on.

[edited by - raymondo on August 14, 2003 12:24:00 AM]
I am doing a first person shooter and might be able to use some help in the department, any screenshots of your work?

~Graham

----
while (your_engine >= my_engine)
{
my_engine++;
}
I don''t have any screenshots only models... If you want to see them you have to download 3D GameStudio from www.3dgamestudio.com... When you download it I''ll send you few models...

NeßO
Why don''t you just take a screenshot?

no perspective employer is going to waste thier time to download a 3d modelling program. (Assuming of course you wanted someone to hire you)
Just so you know...

ctrl-printscreen copies an image of your entire desktop
alt-printscreen copies an image of the active window

ctrl-v pastes the copied image into a omage editor program (works for Photoshop and good ol'' paint plus every other image editing program im sure)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement