LiquidIntell 0.30 with Screenshots (UPDATED)

Started by
22 comments, last by liquidAir 20 years, 8 months ago
My bot still loses to samplebot occasionally. Yes, it''s possible. I''m going on vacation though (I can''t post it until I get back because it''s on a computer with no video card...) so when does the no-prize contest end?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Advertisement
Goto first post on first page...

InitGames Software
http://initgames.t35.com/
Dang, my PhatBot managed to beat you a few times, but you killed me more often. I was handily beating everyone, but now you had to go and change your bot . Time to implement a few more things I guess, hopefully get my bot up to the unbeatable stage. At least I can kill DustBot rather easily, I will have to hope he takes you out, then I can take him out .
liquidAir: Seems like you got yourself a really good bot there. I''ve just started on my own bot, but I haven''t any time to write on it, we''ll see if it ever will be completed.

[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer''s Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded.[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer's Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement