LiquidIntell 0.30 with Screenshots (UPDATED)

Started by
22 comments, last by liquidAir 20 years, 8 months ago
Behold, my bot, LiquidIntell 0.3 PhatBot = Piece o' cake (uh... kinda) DustBot = Pain in the arse! ARGH! Loses 1 out of every 4/5 matches Odd thing is, PhatBot has no difficulty defeating DustBot... Who wants a piece of my new bot? With improved obstacle avoidance/navigation and attack sequence You can get it from here or here - finally in the release folder, heh Khawk, you should have a look at this... and then 4 seconds later... InitGames Software http://initgames.t35.com/ [edited by - liquidAir on August 10, 2003 9:32:42 AM] [edited by - liquidAir on August 10, 2003 9:34:17 AM] EDIT: Added more screens [edited by - liquidAir on August 10, 2003 12:20:55 PM] [edited by - liquidAir on August 12, 2003 6:56:42 AM]
Advertisement
I see no screenshots.

[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer''s Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded.[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer's Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]
Win98?! Oh my!!
Your bot won''t work if you compiled it with VC++ 6.0 Introductory Edition.

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
quote:Original post by dalleboy
I see no screenshots.

[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer''s Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]

Bandwidth limit is 5MB/3 hours... so you should wait for another 3 hours...
Hehe! I have seen them!!

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
quote:Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
Win98?! Oh my!!
Your bot won''t work if you compiled it with VC++ 6.0 Introductory Edition.

Um... have you tried it?

In a moment..

Hey it works!! But my bot kicked its ass, 76 health left to my bot when your was already dead. Mine was shotting yours in the back and yours continued walking .

Where can I download your bot? Hmm... I need to develop a new strategy

Anyway, that was only one match. Why don''t you run several matches and see...

InitGames Software
http://initgames.t35.com/
Out of four games my bot won all of them and the best result for your bot is 48 health left to mine bot. I think your bot would be much better if you made a very simple check to see if he is being hit.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement