Who wants to work on this game with me?

Started by
4 comments, last by VECTOR 23 years, 9 months ago
Game info: Space command 3d RTS game. Had the idea 2 1/2 years ago since which time the idea has been developped. Need some help with textures, ship models etc. I''m determined to make a great game and whoever sticks in with me will acquire success if they are as determined as I. If anybody''s interested, email me at: shawnsch@mb.sympatico.ca contact me for as much additional info you want.
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his . . -General MacArthur
Advertisement
hmmmm........dunno if i can help or not but i am also making a 3d space sim usin Opengl. I aint that good in 3d modeling or textures but can sure do help in the programming stuff. If you need my help send an e-mail to biqas_98@hotmail.com
come on! I need some modelers who are good at spacecraft! The only thing that''s stopping me from producing a great screenshot is lack of a good 3d model!
Greatly appreciate any help. All credit due will be given.
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his . . -General MacArthur
I don''t know if you''ve got 3DS Max 2.5 or above, but if you do there is a tutorial-series which teaches you low-polygon modelling by making a spacecraft, it''s in the on-line (nothing to do with the internet, so I find it weird they call them that) help section.

----------
Mail me, Drago's OpenGL Website
osu!
No, I know how to model I''m not bad at it but, not that I''m lazy, but I''m the coder, not the designer although I would love to design. I''m trying to put together a devellopment team.
Vector.. say you are vector/vertigo?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement