OT: Die 3 headed monkey Die Die Die!!!

Started by
5 comments, last by PurpleAmethyst 20 years, 8 months ago
Anyone want to write a game where you get to KILL STUFF yeah!!! Like annoying people. Really annoying people. Like Bill Gates and Likin Park and AOL members!
Advertisement
Go visit the lounge.

Of all actual programmers there, i''m sure at least half of them have programmed some kind of crazy killing game (i know i have)!

However, if you''re easily offended, you can skip the lounge

Niko Suni

Oh yeah don't forget the CEO of Bus Éireann (for not having a bus from Waterford on Sunday evenings so I have to pay €25 for a taxi ) and Bertie Ahern and the rest of the bloody tea party they call a government in this stupid country ( but 10 times better than England ). And Eircom for not giving us FRIACO or Broadband and leaving us on espensive ISDN crap. Arghh!

Hey I think I have smoke good ideas for a killing game, something to do on Tuesday when I'm not listening to crap from English people at work. Yeah.

Maybe I should stop now...
Or take more drugz....
yeah...

BTE: Lounge wheres that?

[edited by - pkelly83 on August 10, 2003 6:41:52 PM]
its not that fertile of subject to write a game about yourself..
GDNet Lounge

Niko Suni

Anonymous Poster: I wondered how long it would take sum1 to say somthing like that. Fuk U 2. At least you could say who u r instead of being a chiken shit and inzulting ppl who u wont even give ur real name 2.

And anyway, why u getting angry at me for being angry.

[edited by - pkelly83 on August 10, 2003 6:59:27 PM]
Try here

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement