.3DS or .MAX to .x?

Started by
5 comments, last by DevLiquidKnight 20 years, 8 months ago
I was wondering, for awhile I left this message board to learn how to make 3d models in 3ds max and now. I have the ablity to and already have some models done. Now however, I am pondering how to take the models I have made in max and use them in the directx envoriment. I need to find some resources that will explain how to take my max files convert them to what ever format they need to be and import them into a game engine using C++. Does anyone know of any articles, tutorials, or conversion software that will be required to do this. coder requires 0xf00d before continue().
Killer Eagle Software
Advertisement
1) there''s an exporter with the SDK
2) save as .3ds and use conv3ds
whats it called
uh... conv3ds.exe
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
cant find it lol
Well tell ya somthin... the exporter from the SDK sucks! realy! The best exporter for X Files i''ve ever seen is the "Deep Exploration" software from "Right Hemisphere". I guess ya can download a demo from "http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dexp/" ... (pssst cracks everywhere lol)
or just search google for "Panda Direct X exporter"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement