Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xea

Need 3D Game Urgent (paid)

hello fellows, i need a small 3D game urgently. i am also ready to pay for it. urgent. Contact me if any one is intereshted. thanx, xea Desccription: ------------- need a simple and small 3D game built using Visual C++ , Directx and 3D max Models. Game really has to be very simple. if you do not have game with such criteria then even simple animation with such criteria will also be fine. if u r interested then contact me: contact : cute_pal_uk@yahoo.co.uk thanx, xea.

What is it for?

If it''s for school or some sort of demo for employment, I''d tell you to change your major / occupation, because you have no business in the field if you''re not doing your own work.

If it''s just for learning purposes, there are dozens upon dozens of programs freely available both here and on other websites that will help you out. Just look.

Seriously, if you''re not going to do your own work, stop what you''re doing. You have no business even pretending to be a programmer, in any way, shape, or form.

It''s time to learn that you can''t pay your way through life, buddy. You''re either going to do the project yourself, or you are wasting your time. Take up a business major or something.

Guest Anonymous Poster
You certainly can pay your way through life, given enough money. I''ll be contacting this guy ASAP!

Don''t bother. The mod in the other thread said something about trying to contact his school so no matter what you code for him, he won''t pass and will probabely be disciplined as well.

Sander Maréchal
[Lone Wolves Game Development][RoboBlast][Articles][GD Emporium][Webdesign][E-mail]

GSACP: GameDev Society Against Crap Posting
To join: Put these lines in your signature and don''t post crap!

Hai listen guys. I came to the forum just cause of course work dead line. And i have also read one of you saying something about my programming skills. I offer him challenge. I have got extension period for submission. So i dont need any help now. i know i can always make some better stuff than asking any one else. any way thanks to all of you for being positive.

Regards,

xea.

::i know i can always make some better stuff than asking any
::one else.

You are not only someone without any moreale - after all, you tried to betray your school, you little thief - but you also filthy arrogant.

Not a good combination, mr con man.

He isn''t betraying his school, he''s betraying himself. You go to school to get an education. If you cheat on the college level, it is your own business (albeit the school seems to take it personally). I know if it wasn''t for dickheads like this, I wouldn''t have made $100 on every assembly program I was assigned in college. C++ only went for $20 a pop, unfortunately.