Need 3D Game Urgent (paid)

Started by
13 comments, last by xea 20 years, 8 months ago
Don''t bother. The mod in the other thread said something about trying to contact his school so no matter what you code for him, he won''t pass and will probabely be disciplined as well.

Sander Maréchal
[Lone Wolves Game Development][RoboBlast][Articles][GD Emporium][Webdesign][E-mail]

GSACP: GameDev Society Against Crap Posting
To join: Put these lines in your signature and don''t post crap!

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

Advertisement
Hai listen guys. I came to the forum just cause of course work dead line. And i have also read one of you saying something about my programming skills. I offer him challenge. I have got extension period for submission. So i dont need any help now. i know i can always make some better stuff than asking any one else. any way thanks to all of you for being positive.

Regards,

xea.
::i know i can always make some better stuff than asking any
::one else.

You are not only someone without any moreale - after all, you tried to betray your school, you little thief - but you also filthy arrogant.

Not a good combination, mr con man.
RegardsThomas TomiczekTHONA Consulting Ltd.(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)
He isn''t betraying his school, he''s betraying himself. You go to school to get an education. If you cheat on the college level, it is your own business (albeit the school seems to take it personally). I know if it wasn''t for dickheads like this, I wouldn''t have made $100 on every assembly program I was assigned in college. C++ only went for $20 a pop, unfortunately.
[xian]
who cares if he cheats on his work. Later on he can''t pay someone to do work for him, as where would he make a profit if he got a job as a programmer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement