Need 3D Game Urgent (paid)

Started by
13 comments, last by xea 20 years, 8 months ago
hello fellows, i need a small 3D game urgently. i am also ready to pay for it. urgent. Contact me if any one is intereshted. thanx, xea Desccription: ------------- need a simple and small 3D game built using Visual C++ , Directx and 3D max Models. Game really has to be very simple. if you do not have game with such criteria then even simple animation with such criteria will also be fine. if u r interested then contact me: contact : cute_pal_uk@yahoo.co.uk thanx, xea.
Advertisement
What is it for?

If it''s for school or some sort of demo for employment, I''d tell you to change your major / occupation, because you have no business in the field if you''re not doing your own work.

If it''s just for learning purposes, there are dozens upon dozens of programs freely available both here and on other websites that will help you out. Just look.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

quote:Original post by xea

I think he wants to impress a girl
This is the third place I''ve seen this post on at gamedev . Lock, load, and fire...
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
For $100, I''ll send you my copy of Homeworld. How''s that?

I like pie.
[sub]My spoon is too big.[/sub]
Yea, i take it this is probably for school.... so how much are you offering? ill do a simple game for the right price !
Heh. He admitted it was for a school project on another forum and took a royal beating from the moderator before having the thread locked.
Seriously, if you''re not going to do your own work, stop what you''re doing. You have no business even pretending to be a programmer, in any way, shape, or form.

It''s time to learn that you can''t pay your way through life, buddy. You''re either going to do the project yourself, or you are wasting your time. Take up a business major or something.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

quote:Original post by Etnu
..you can''t pay your way through life, buddy.

unless you''re filthy rich..

You certainly can pay your way through life, given enough money. I''ll be contacting this guy ASAP!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement