Need 3D Game Urgent (paid)

Started by
7 comments, last by xea 20 years, 8 months ago
hello fellows, i need a small 3D game urgently. i am also ready to pay for it. urgent. Contact me if any one is intereshted. thanx, xea Desccription: ------------- need a simple and small 3D game built using Visual C++ , Directx and 3D max Models. Game really has to be very simple. if you do not have game with such criteria then even simple animation with such criteria will also be fine. if u r interested then contact me: contact : cute_pal_uk@yahoo.co.uk thanx, xea.
Advertisement
Why? And how much are you paying?

______________________________QuantumCEO of Quantum Rebound SoftwareWebsite Up Soon
Sounds like someone forgot to do an assignment
yes u r right.
QReboundSoftware check your e-mail for details
i will email you soon
what are the engine requirements ?

danushka | irix
"I am a donut! Ask not how many tris/batch, but rather how many batches/frame!" -- Matthias Wloka & Richard Huddy, (GDC, DirectX 9 Performance)

http://www.silvermace.com/ -- My personal website
Dosn''t this belong in the "Help Wanted" forum???
General Programming FAQ
Q: Where did my post go?

A: If it was something not terribly programming related, it"s probably been moved to the Lounge.
If it was a "please make me a game and put my name on it" post, it"s probably been deleted,
***************************************************************************** along with all other posts you made of that variety that weren"t put where they should be, namely, in the Help Wanted forum... by a likely rather annoyed moderator.

Read where I put the **''s
HEE HEE HEE
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
What you are attempting to do is considered plagiarism, which at most schools will result in a failed class and possibly expulsion from your program. Such behavior will not be tolerated here, and when possible, we''ll use whatever information is available to us to report you to your school.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement