Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrbugg

My engine

mrbugg    122
Clicky I figured I''d put up a little screeny showing my engine... I need some critique... anything wrong with the lighting or window? (yeah, the little gray square is window... I can''t find a nice wall texture to show it off, though.) Oh, and the light isn''t coming from the window. It''s supposed to be coming from a source on the ceiling.

TheNerd Tk421    122
A ctritique...i think its just fine... i can berely get a window to work..lol... i wish i could get an image on a screen... only if C++/DX was as easy as HTML...ah.. HTML the good ole days..lol..i should have never went passed it...

[edited by - TheNerd Tk421 on August 11, 2003 1:31:28 AM]

uber_n00b    122
some alright FREE textures @ www.texturestudio.com They are pretty quake-like.. Anyways critique on the screenshot: I can't really judge how well it looks, the picture is a little grainy. Mind listing what features it includes or posting an exe? That is a little better to critique. The lighting looks a little weird though but its probably just the texture you used. I personally use NeHe's spot texture from NeHe world in my engine for lighting but thats just me

[edited by - uber_n00b on August 10, 2003 11:53:20 PM]