I got a face lift

Started by
17 comments, last by Cypher Ae 20 years, 8 months ago
I finally updated an edited my website. It''s looking pretty nice now. I''d love some feedback. To visit it, just click on Artificial entertainment below and a new window will open. Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans, Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews] Editor In Chief - IGWorld.com Contact: kyle@igworld.com
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
Advertisement
Ewww, I couldn''t ever view your site for very long.. I went to it and got 2 popups from the splash page.. 1 which tried to install something.. so I had to close them to actually see your site.. and then I though ooh thats all I''ll get .. but nope on the next page even more..

I''m sorry you site didn''t look too bad it self but with all the ads and popups I won''t be returning..

Please visit Turt99 Productions

Email: admin@turt99.com
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Yeah..the popups suck man..sort it heh
Ok that was fun, now that my browser isn''t frozen any more from all those popups. I really mean it those popups are really anoying and got to go before anyone could really enjoy your website.

PaulJ

PowerGFX
what''s the point of having a "welcome page"? IMHO it''s a total waste of time, and it''s just another way to loose visitors.
Why must i click ENTER when i''ve already clicked on a link to get to your page? PLEEEASE remove that crap.
If i removed the popups.... 5/10
with the popups 3/10

details:

loading times: 8/10

content: 8/10 (good content, some minor grammatical errors)

layout: 3/10 (i hate frames, some of it is kind of bland)

compatability: 9/10 (havent checked browsers outside of ie, but looks good)

color schemata: 6/10 (great color scheme, seems to suit a gaming company more then a reviewing one though) The advertising (on the pages themself) is awfully distracting though, bringing you down several points. This would be a nice chance to try text advertising..... (or static advertising when you know the look)

interactability: 4/10 (its nice you can place down a poll, but howabout making it EASY for people to subit there own reviews, or have an individual poll per review. This should make it more user oriented.

updating: wouldent know this one......

quote:Original post by Turt99

Turt99, nice graphics!!! But, I thought you said that it was a platform game. It looks just like Tetris!!! Do you like Tetris? Why do so many people remake this game?

Hey, don''t forget to visit my page... by clicking here!
quote:Original post by FrancoisSoft
quote:Original post by Turt99

Turt99, nice graphics!!! But, I thought you said that it was a platform game. It looks just like Tetris!!! Do you like Tetris? Why do so many people remake this game?

Thanks I meant platform as in it runs on different Operating Systems.. people remake Tetris cause its simple to understand and its a great game

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Thanks for the feedback. I''ll see what I can do about the pop ups. I didn''t realise they were so bad!
As for my grammer, although I sometimes edit my work, it''s a helluva job to edit them. If I find an error though, I try to fix it ASAP.

The frames are going to stay and as is the colour scheme because I can''t be buggered changing them. Sorry.

I''ll try and boost interaction. Actually, the title page is where I would put a counter, however I will deleate the title page. Also, with frames I don''t need a title page for a counter.
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
I''ve deleted the title page but I''m afraid i could not get rid of the pop ups withouth paying for it. Now I have no problem with $5/month but I dont have a credit card that I can charge to.

Cheers, comrade
Kyle Evans,
Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]
Editor In Chief - IGWorld.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement