Needs Testing

Started by
4 comments, last by Turt99 20 years, 8 months ago
The windows version of Turt's Puzzle Blocks now has an installer in it.. I have tested this installer on my machine. Windows 2000 but I'm not totally sure that it will install on other machines. If you install it on another windows (ie. Win 98 or Win XP) please let me know. I'm also still looking for comments and suggestions for improving the game its self. The link to my site where you can find the game is in my sig. Please visit Turt99 Productions
Email: admin@turt99.com [edited by - Turt99 on August 11, 2003 1:04:42 PM]
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Advertisement
Sorry there was a power outage after I posted this message and my site was down for a while...

Please visit Turt99 Productions

Email: admin@turt99.com
Works great on Windows XP PRO.
nice game.

P4 1.7Ghz
256MB RAM
GeForce 4
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
Great! and Thanks for Testing

Ran great on my p4 2.26mhz 768mb of mem, GF4Ti4200, but to be honest, I find the game boring. I was just clicking like mad.

John
quote:Original post by z3lda
Ran great on my p4 2.26mhz 768mb of mem, GF4Ti4200, but to be honest, I find the game boring. I was just clicking like mad.

John

Well thanks for Trying it out good to hear that its working.. and you right this version is just basically a click fest. I''m hoping that if I add special blocks such as bombs or color changing blocks there may be some more thinking involved but we''ll have to see when I get to that point..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement