a simple 'fusion' engine

Started by
25 comments, last by bobster 20 years, 8 months ago
Hmmm. You might want to look into COBOL - used properly, it can start small-scale fusion reactions... Combined with the box of hairpins you mentioned, that should meet your needs...
Advertisement

"I knew I should''ve double checked those core voltages on my new fusion powered cpu..."
How do I set my laser printer on stun?
quote:Original post by Koobazaur
...you're kidding, right?

Yes and no... I mean you can try the transformer thing, but something could blow (see wildfire's post!) or you could get killed...

EDIT: 'would' and 'you'd' changed to 'could'.

[edited by - jason2jason on August 12, 2003 10:36:36 AM]
yes what I want to be able to create is a fusion power reactor in my computer. I realise that this is a difficult task to achieve, I''m not naive enough to expect to be able to power a whole city or anything. I was thinking more along the lines of just enough power for my house and my neighbours, and maybe with a view to selling it to some other members of my street. I''m very keen on the USB transformer idea, maybe someone could come up with some code for it for me, maybe something along the lines of:

FusionPowerGenerator->USBTransformer(1millionterawatts);

with perhaps some ancilliary code to tie up the technicalities.
I also havent yet received any theses on pointers, I''m quite disappointed no one has been able to mail me one yet. I''m quite sure that this project should be no problem, I''m only a noob i just need some guidance!
Want some pointers... well, check out this funky function pointers from my project

// class declarationtypedef void (Component:: *TargetPtr)  (float,float);typedef std::list<TargetPtr>           Target;typedef Target::iterator               Objective;// one of the classes functionsfor (Objective target=_target.begin();target!=_target.end();target++)    (this->*(*target))(_minimum,_maximum);

I'm sure they'll come in handy

[edited by - Wildfire on August 12, 2003 9:56:43 AM]
How do I set my laser printer on stun?
Why is it so many programmers seem to have an uncanny ability to not recognize jokes?
Jo-k-e????

Does not compute.
Yes I know its a joke, everyone knows you'd have to use two USB ports to get it to work effectivly!

-J

EDIT: I do really know its a joke.

[edited by - jason2jason on August 12, 2003 11:36:08 AM]
# JokeJoke - command not found# wtf JokeWTF? 
man you guys are barrells of fun

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement