Need help, total begginer to game programming.

Started by
25 comments, last by powerblazer 20 years, 7 months ago
Huh, na I''m using DirectX and a library that does all the hard part so that you can do the actual programming, and thanks for joining the group.^_^
Advertisement
Na, I don''t flame, and I just decided on using DirectX, by randomly picking one, na seriously, I got a good book on DirectX so I don''t need all the tutorials for right know, and I''m gonna learn how to use OpenGl pretty soon, mostly form the almighty NEHE! ^_^
DirectX is a good choice. I am going to get some books tomorrow.

Scott Simontis
If it wasn''t for C, we''d be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL
Scott SimontisMy political blog
quote:Original post by powerblazer
Na, I don''t flame, and I just decided on using DirectX, by randomly picking one, na seriously, I got a good book on DirectX so I don''t need all the tutorials for right know, and I''m gonna learn how to use OpenGl pretty soon, mostly form the almighty NEHE! ^_^

What book? As I said in my earlier post, it doesn''t really matter which you use. But using libraries with DirectX is probably a waste of time... which library did you pick?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Learn 1 or the other. I have decidedf on DirectX because a lot of books are written for it. At least at the bookstores near me.

Scott Simontis
If it wasn''t for C, we''d be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL
Scott SimontisMy political blog
quote:Original post by Village Specialton
Learn 1 or the other...

I think it''s much wiser to learn some of both.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Aye, you two are turning my pure topic corrupt, well anyway, Village Specialton, see you on the chatroom soon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement