Fishing game.

Started by
12 comments, last by ACAC 20 years, 8 months ago
just make a game that YOU will like, and then show it to your friends (you do have friends...right?), allow for some cosntructive criticism, and if you feel like their ideas are good, make appropriate changes. In the end, its all about what you think is fun.

At least thats my mantra....

Hm....how come nobody likes my games? I wonder why...Does anybody know?

Seriously though, do not make a game that you won''t like. If you think a ph1sh1ng game is phun (:-)), then by all means make one. You just have to do it creatively so that its fun.

And like some other guy said, some game concepts seem odd at first, but (sometimes) they are in the the end extremely fun. Good luck.

And BTW, IMHO Fishing has to be one of da most bor1ng things in the world.

Ciph
I eat heart attacks
Advertisement
lol..some interesting feed back on the idea guys thanks alot. I do agree that fishing can be boring...and the fact that it is *only* fishing would make it even worse. Its not so bad in things like everquest and such to make a bit of cash..But there has to be an aim in fishing..I dont see any real fun of catching bigger and better fish. Probably needs a rethink .

Thanks again.
Ash.
Always remember that if you fish, then all the fish have to be monsters of some type to make it fun.
Now I shall systematicly disimboule you with a .... Click here for Project Anime
Add "150 fishes. Gotta Catch''em All!" and you have a platinum.

.lick

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement