Dimensions etc

Started by
1 comment, last by higherspeed 20 years, 8 months ago
Khawk has been very kind and has given us the radius of the bounding circles for the obstacles. Also he has given the speed of the bots in all their different modes. However there are a few missing, or that aren't told explicitly. For example, in each game second, there are 45 cycles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain. Khawk did give a value of 0.0222, but it's easier to work with 45 cycles. I assume 45 was picked as it is a multiple of 360, so the bot can turn at 4 degrees per turn. The one main one I need to know if the dimensions of the arena, so could someone reply with those, or any other dimensions etc, that could benefit other people? [edit] And Khawk, if you read this before you go, have a nice vacation. [/edit] [edited by - higherspeed on August 12, 2003 12:28:01 PM]
Advertisement
It is 260x320 I think.

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
320x240

T2k

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement