Lets talk prizes.

Started by
4 comments, last by Programmer One 20 years, 8 months ago
What are the fantastic prizes I will win?
Advertisement

Coukeh
Well, R2D22U2..
Moderator status for first prize
Khawk said there would be no prizes (new contest, might not be entirely fair). But, I don''t think it''d be a big deal to give away one of those forum tags like they gave away for the ASCII fishtank contest.
Member of the Unban nes8bit or the White Rhino in my Basement Gets Sold to the Highest Bidder Association (UNWRBGSHBA - Not accepting new members.)Member of the I'm Glad Mithrandir Finally Found an Association that Accepts People with his Past History Association (IGMFFAAPPHA)
But then there''ll be one with prizes, and Programmer One can enter in his same 1337 bot. And maybe by then my bot will be able to beat SampleBot.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Not likely, cowsarenotevil. Not very likely at all. SampleBot has you outclassed in every aspect. He shakes his fist, FFS.
Member of the Unban nes8bit or the White Rhino in my Basement Gets Sold to the Highest Bidder Association (UNWRBGSHBA - Not accepting new members.)Member of the I'm Glad Mithrandir Finally Found an Association that Accepts People with his Past History Association (IGMFFAAPPHA)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement