Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos

Anim8or has new power

Lots of you have been turned off by Anim8or''s previously limited modelling and rendering abilities, but the betas for v.9 are available for download. This updat include environment maps to simulate reflection and materials like chrome. The modelling tools have been expanded as well, with a long anticipated knife tool, shell intrude or extrude, and a few more new tools. In result, Anim8or is now basicly the best all-in-one most user friend-friendly 3D modelling, animation, and rendering program on the market.

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Thanos
...In result, Anim8or is now basicly the best all-in-one most user friend-friendly 3D modelling, animation, and rendering program on the market.

Not!

That statement might have a small glimmer of being true if you had said the best of opensource/free 3d apps. But can you honestly say that Animor is better than Max, Maya, or Lightwave? I don''t think so.

As much as I love Wings and Blender. There are just certain features in Max that just blow these apps away.

Now with Blender I can achieve just about anything I can do with Max, but it just takes a lot longer.