"survey"

Started by
3 comments, last by 666_1337 20 years, 8 months ago
quote:www.gamedev.net, on the right side which compiler do you use? .net visual studio
so is visual studio now a compiler? and what version of visual __studio__ is meant by that? .NET is also a version of vs... [edited by - 666_1337 on August 14, 2003 12:40:46 PM]
our new version has many new and good features. sadly, the good ones are not new and the new ones are not good
Advertisement
I use Windows!
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
aehhh, yes, and?

our new version has many new and good features. sadly, the good ones are not new and the new ones are not good
Uhm... Visual Studio = contains Visual C++, Visual Basic, MSDN, and lots of other stuff, not a compiler itself...?

Visual Studio .Net ~ Version 7? Which adds C# and other funny stuff...

I guess the big question might be V6 vs. V7

edit: Don't you think the resist spam one might get you into trouble? Seeing as you're using a ©ed brand, and anti-advertising it?

[edited by - Wildfire on August 14, 2003 1:37:03 PM]
How do I set my laser printer on stun?
quote:Original post by Wildfire
edit: Don''t you think the resist spam one might get you into trouble? Seeing as you''re using a ©ed brand, and anti-advertising it?

I dont care for trouble if it is for a good thing. And in fact, that image is being random generated by some script at cone3d''s site

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement