3D GameStudio | A6

Started by
0 comments, last by moorphene 20 years, 8 months ago
I was wondering if any1 could give an idea about the usefulness of 3D GameStudio. I really want to know that if I can: A) Drag and Drop a complete playable 3D level and B) afterwards see the c++ source code that is generated from step A. What is the learning curve b4 I can use it effectively (produce something worth showing)? I am a pretty efficient c++ programmer, just wetting my feet w/ DirectX, and know a little about 3d modeling. Also I would like to know if it is useful to a beginning game programmer (does it introduce DirectX, OpenGL, etc.) ? Please be honest b4 I waste my hard earned money.
Advertisement
It does not teach anything except level design, game design and lazyness. It does not generate cpp code to my knowlege, and since the last time i used it i doubt it has gained in speed. However it does allow you to code plugins and expand the system.
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement