• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to add SDL library to VS.NET?

This topic is 5308 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m just trying to set up an environment to do some openGL programming. I downloaded the SDL libraries so my apps will run on Linux too, wrote a small app and am trying to compile it under VS .NET. I am getting a whole series of missing external identifiers, some related to OpenGL but most related to SDL. My question is how do I add the SDL library to my Win32 application, I can''t seem to find the right menu entry in VS.NET. I have added the directories to my include path and library path via Tools->Options->Projects tab. But no cigar. If I remember right, VS6 had a add library or some such button to add a dll to a project. thanks for help. Rich. example of error: graphics error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__glClearColor@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Graphics::DCanvas::setBackgroundColor(float,float,float)" (?setBackgroundColor@DCanvas@Graphics@@QAEXMMM@Z) graphics error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SDL_GetError referenced in function "public: __thiscall Graphics::DCanvas::DCanvas(int,int,char *)" (??0DCanvas@Graphics@@QAE@HHPAD@Z)

Advertisement

• Advertisement