To Paul Cunningham

Started by
45 comments, last by DarkMage139 23 years, 9 months ago
Paul, are you a commercial game developer? I''m asking because you seem like one. - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Advertisement
No. but i try to think like one so my opinions etc are helpful. Thats all for now :-) Do i here any offers?

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"
Paul, you''re welcome to join me You think like me in most respects. We just hafta get you to move to USA.. hehe

J
C''mon niphty. Go virtual! You can do it! =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote:Original post by Niphty

Paul, you''re welcome to join me You think like me in most respects. We just hafta get you to move to USA.. hehe

J

So who else is commercial here anyhow? are you Niphty? :-)

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"
I co-own a business for game development, yes My girlfriend and I are Managing Partners of our business.
The problem with virtual, Landfish, is paying someone overseas. In order to pay someone there, you must be allowed to exist there. That means you have to pay fees to be there. If you notice, that''s why companies offer packages to transfer to somewhere instead of paying you elsewhere. It costs to become a company in each and every state and to have people you pay in that state. You have to pay unemployment for that state, taxes, everything. It goes the same with international. I''m looking for a way to get around that, by simply making it so they''re technically working here, but living abroad and telecommuting to work but.. as of yet.. that''s still being worked out with a lawyer so I don''t get my arse in trouble somehow. I know we can do it within the US.. i''m not sure about elsewhere. BUT.. if we can, I''d be more''n happy to snatch up Paul Since you, Landfish, turned down my offers ;p

J
p.s. Landfish, you should see the design plans we have for our medieval RP.. damn.
And besides, there is nothing like being able to step into the same room and do some arse kicking right

quote:
Whats this, a MONTH LATE! *whip* *whip*

All quotes are personal and are not intended to offend but if they do - tough
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.
Well as it stands i''m available. Snatchable that is :-)

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"
I got dibbs!

J
quote: Original post by Niphty

I got dibbs!

I've been coding too much. When you said that the first thing that popped into my mind was

Device Independent Bitmaps (DIBs, if you didn't get it).

I'm gonna go play some songs on my guitar.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed the cool Gourad Shading on the toilet? (or the "john" as some might call it)

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"

Edited by - DarkMage139 on June 28, 2000 7:14:47 PM
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement