Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3d library development

This topic is 5267 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

How ?? Because in some companies recruit docs they say that you should be able to do that. Develop a 3d library. Can somebody please explain ?????

Well, since you're obviously new to 3d or libraries (or maybe both) you will have to start small. Then a simple 3d library would be a collection of generic functions/classes/etc (depending on your style) that can be used in any, or at least most, of the stuff you'll be writing later. For example, you'll probably want to include a timer, something to create your window, to load/save different file formats, to do basic 3d math (vectors, matrices etc), to simplify the managing of all data and the redering etc etc..
And one more thing: If you dont understand "Develop a 3d library" there'll be plenty of time to learn before you'll get yourself such a job.

[edited by - Exellion on August 16, 2003 10:07:09 AM]

Thanks for your help. What a stupid question I asked, well I should stop drinking. Anyway I don''t need your damn stupid comments.

Guest Anonymous Poster
i think they where quite smart ... :D:D:D: