Here's an idea but i need some help.

Started by
11 comments, last by Lucent Reality 20 years, 7 months ago
quote:Original post by maxd gaming
Well what Cestap sed is what I was getting at...I was just being less "mean" ...Anyways 20 hours of cines would be boring...very rarly do people watch the 5 mins of cines in games...i have beat diablo ii 10 times...not once watched any of the cines

Heh...exactly. Me too. But that could be because you have to switch discs to watch the cut scenes. The only d2 fmvs I''ve watched are the ones from the Lord of Destruction expansion - you didnt have to switch cds, since LoD came on one disc only
Advertisement
quote:Original post by maxd gaming
Well what Cestap sed is what I was getting at...I was just being less "mean" ...Anyways 20 hours of cines would be boring...very rarly do people watch the 5 mins of cines in games...i have beat diablo ii 10 times...not once watched any of the cines

well... there are different kinds of players

some like to have insta action
some like stories

i like stories

actually the d2 cinematics are very nice. watch them... at least once. your post furthermore tells me that you have never, ever played final fantasy - the series would be standard without the cinematics; with them they're next to best

[edited by - Pext on August 23, 2003 5:54:49 AM]
Actualy, that''s a shame you guys. Diablo 2 has some of the best cut scenes of any game ever.

But yes, this has already been said - throwing together ideas that made a bunch of other games good is not going to give you a good game. Each of those games had a defining features - something that made them stand out, where is that in your game? As said before, Coke and tea.

And definatly, if you have no programer and no programing experience, you are stuck in the mud. No company will buy your idea for starters - you need something of substance. And if you don''t have any programing skills, then definatly do not try and make this game - try and make a smaller one. As far as 100hrs goes - no! bigger is most definatly not better.

Free Game: Yet Another Falling Block Game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement