Processor is being hijacked.

Started by
22 comments, last by Briskon 20 years, 8 months ago
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
quote:Original post by Arild Fines
CAD takes you directly to the Task Manager in XP.
Unless your computer is member of a domain, in which case you need to do as Magmai Kai Holmlor suggested.

My computer's not part of a domain... it could be a difference between the home & pro versions. Or maybe whether you choose the iconic login (part of the new telley-tubby mode) or the classic username & password (which you must do for a domain login).

[edited by - Magmai Kai Holmlor on August 16, 2003 12:11:49 AM]
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Advertisement
Did you Try Defragging it? you should do so almost ever other week or ever week. within a few days or just few hours you could fragment your pc and need to defrag. Seeing that tis was not mention eariler, I assume most of cha don''t defrag much.
Signed - Tne Nevermelting Icer - Dark Icer
Defragging will increase speed, but theres no need to do it every week, the displacement of the byte types on the HDD is too small to have a recognised effect for at least 3-4 weeks, and thats if you use your computer a LOT.

Slow browsing may be the network, like I say just check your Folder Options and check Automatically search for networks and printers is unchecked. Other than that, it may just be so clogged up with internet junk and proggys that it just needs a good format, I format mine like every few months just to keep it running smoothly .
quote:Original post by davepermen
quote:Original post by MichaelT
Which of course does not apply to virus, spyware & trojans etc... which are designed to be hidden.

in winNT systems you cannot hide any process.

"take a look around" - limp bizkit
www.google.com

Oh yes you can.

No no no no! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement