Dynamite Kat - Game

Started by
7 comments, last by z3lda 20 years, 8 months ago
Hi, Been part of gamedev.net for a long time and never had anything to show till now. I've been working with a few people over the internet and now the code is to the point where we would like to see how the game runs on low end machines (Any machine but ours). My link is in my signature. On exiting the game, it will load a formmail. If you have time we would like you to submit the log file to us, which is generated at runtime, and located in the DK folder. We won't keep your email or put it on any list. If you are worried about that then submit a bogus email, as long as it follows the email format me@someplace.com The download is 3-4mb, and screenshots are locatedon the website. This is only a test and a tiny portion of the full game. Hopefully we have a playable demo in a few months. Controls Move - wasd, arrow keys Spacebar - drop bomb alt enter - full screen Thanks for your time. John Endboss Games [edited by - z3lda on August 16, 2003 1:52:39 PM]
Advertisement
I tested it.

It looks like it could be fun. Bubsy the Cat meets bomberman
Z3lda,
Nice job, worked fine. pc specs: AMD800mhz gf2mx 640mbRAM
Looked really clean and played well. Nice controls and graphics.

Harley.

BreakoutX
Thanks for the comments. Sorry for the lack of gameplay but hopefully in a few months we can have a real demo. I also like to thank everyone for submitting their log files to us. We will fit everyones name in the credits .

John

Endboss Games
looks, plays and sounds great, ran superbly on mine (p4 1.8 Ghz) 512 meg ram, GeFroce 4 32 meg

-----------------------------------------------------------

How come my sister has 3 brothers and I''''ve only got 2?
How come my sister has 3 brothers and I''ve only got 2? :P
Hi John

Superb little game, very polished all round. Noticed a small bug with the menu rendering, which I mentioned on the webmail form when submitting the log file.

Keep up the good work!

- Matt
Felt/looked/sounded very nice. Had no problems with it, got framerates from 150-250, with an average of around 220.
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Awesome game! No problems on my old 850mhz Pentium III, 128mb RAM, 64mb NVIDIA!
www.envisagecreations.comwww.phpreviews.net
quote:Original post by matibee
Hi John

Superb little game, very polished all round. Noticed a small bug with the menu rendering, which I mentioned on the webmail form when submitting the log file.

Keep up the good work!

- Matt

Yep.. I submitted the same bug report with my log file

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement