• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Integrating Cg into VS.NET

This topic is 5390 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

quick question. I''m trying to compile .cg files within Visual Studio.NET in C++. For the Cg file I''m trying to compile, I have selected to use a cutom build tool (cgc.exe) and entered in the commandline and output specifications from NVIDIA''s website: "cgc $(InputPath) -o $(InputName).vp -profile vp20" for the commandline arguments and "$(InputName).vp " for the output. I''m getting an error that it can''t find the cgc.exe tool. This is the error I get when I try to build: Performing Custom Build Step ''cgc'' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code: "Performing Custom Build Step" Any help is greatly appreciated. -Justin

Advertisement
My guess is that you either need to use the full path to cgc.exe in the command line, or add the path to your list of directories (Tools->Options...->Projects->VC++ Directories->Executable files)

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!