Sound for Games

Started by
6 comments, last by solid_snake41 20 years, 7 months ago
hey guys, i am working on a new game and i am looking for a web site where i can find musical tracks for games, do u know of any?
Snake
Advertisement
There is a seething mass of artists on this board looking to make music for games, often for free, god bless''em. I would recommend posting in the Help Wanted forum, with a general description of what you are looking for, and see if anyone will compose for your game.
What type of music are you looking for? do you have a link to a webpage with some images of your game or atlest some info on it?

Jeff
When you get adobe audition (I got it in a huge adobe package) you get a CD with a bunch of awesome loops... but that''s if you don''t have software yet.
_______________________Dancing Monkey Studios
Take a look at this page:

http://www.galaxyroad.com/links/links_e.htm

Hope it helps,
Anti_Evil
Thank you guys for the help,
my game is going to be something of a tactical espionage Action a la Metal Gear Solid, and i need music for the movie intro of the game, so it''s something to do with suspence, action and things like that, i will post some images later on on the net, i will let you know

Thanx
Snake
solid_snake41,
I am one of the seething mass of artists looking to make music for games - I posted a link to a sample song in the "announcements" forum - it would be cool music for a game in my very humble and unbiased opinion...check it out!

[edit] oops, just read your last post...the song I posted is electronica-sounding, maybe not what you are looking for, but I could do some more symphonic/dramatic type stuff.

[edited by - revolver junkie on September 2, 2003 5:57:36 PM]
www.laslo.hit.bg

a lot of old demos ... i have new songs, but they aren''t posted anywhere
Microsoft DirectMusic Producer - priorities and shortcomings

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement