How to make a Hack Star craft

Started by
31 comments, last by JHBrat 20 years, 7 months ago
My brother wants me to make a hack for start craft.. does anyone know how to do this? or any links>>> thanks...
Advertisement
I *really* hope you mean a "hack" as in a mod and not as in an online hack.

If you''re trying to mod starcraft, look up a program called StarEdit on google.

If you''re trying to make a hack for multiplayer starcraft, go look somewhere else.

/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\
"You TK''ed my chicken!"
\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/¯\_/
You have got to be kidding me.

What''s your account name? I want to, uh, play you on battle.net!
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis
www.playagameofgohideandfkyerself.com, should help you and "your brother" nicely :-)

This must be one of the most stupid threads i''ve seen here so far
Anyone who talks about hacking on gamedev.net as cracking will be chased out of this site and flamed red hot. You don''t mean the art of hacking, you mean cracking. Bad.

Scott Simontis
e-mail:ageofscott@comcast.net
AIM:ssimontis
Scott SimontisMy political blog
Yes, I'm watching, have been since the thread came up more or less.

I'm waiting to see if there is a clarification as to whether he actually means hacking/cracking, or if he means he wants to do a level mod.

Until that point I'll leave this open.

-fel

[edited by - felisandria on September 1, 2003 3:48:17 PM]
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
Do that again and you'll be banned. -fel

[edited by - felisandria on September 1, 2003 5:00:38 PM]
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
Missed that OP only part

.lick

[edited by - felisandria on September 1, 2003 5:01:33 PM]
That was nearly as bad as the goat.

[edited by - monkey_32606 on September 1, 2003 4:37:56 PM]

[edited by - felisandria on September 1, 2003 5:02:12 PM]
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
quote:Original post by monkey_32606
That was nearly as bad as the goat.

[edited by - monkey_32606 on September 1, 2003 4:37:56 PM]

[edited by - felisandria on September 1, 2003 5:02:12 PM]

ROFL! He should get so banned for that.

Wise and foolish, despised and admired, inhabitant of dark and lonely places. In early Indian folklore, Owls represent wisdom and helpfulness, and have powers of prophecy. An Owl''s appearance at night, when people are helpless and blind, linked them with the unknown, its eerie call filled people with foreboding and apprehension.
Few other creatures have so many different and contradictory beliefs about them.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement