• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mihail121

Python?HELL YEAH or DAMN NO!!!!!

This topic is 5403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
why do you think you''re on probation?

If you want to have a reasonable conversation regarding the positive and negative points of the language, feel free, but I''m not going to let the Lounge method of garbage posts spill over here. Future "yeah" and "no" without reasonable explanations as to why you like or dislike it will force me to shut this down.

-fel

quote:
Original post by felisandria
If you want to have a reasonable conversation regarding the positive and negative points of the language, feel free, but I''m not going to let the Lounge method of garbage posts spill over here. Future "yeah" and "no" without reasonable explanations as to why you like or dislike it will force me to shut this down.

-fel

Ok here is the explanation(let''s turn this into serious thread):i''m planning on learning the python language and i''ve downloaded the interpreter and all but i don''t fully think it''s worth it.So what do you guys think about it?

http://mihail121.tripod.com

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!