How do I get programming ideas

Started by
5 comments, last by laurobezerra 20 years, 7 months ago
Well guys, How do I get programming ideas. I need many ideas to programming so that I learn computer programming in C and C++ language. Please, help me!!!
Advertisement
Get some good books about C++ - look around the books section on here.

Study code samples you can find on the internet too, as that can be helpful, as it is useful to see different approaches to problems and compare them.

And don''t post two threads on the same topic in future...
Alcohol and Calculus don''t mix - don''t drink and derive!
You can delete the other post. Go to the thread. Click "edit" on your post. Check the "Did you double post?" checkbox and click "Make modifications". Voilá. Duplicate removed

Sander Maréchal
[Lone Wolves Game Development][RoboBlast][Articles][GD Emporium][Webdesign][E-mail]

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

Thanks for all help.

See you later guys!!!
this post was pointless. Try using your brain. Thats how I get idea''s. Otherwise you must be mentally retarded.
Go to CodeProject.com and look at all the great samples/articles. Some of them are bound to ignite your creativity.

For instance, I just read an article there on steganography - the author coded a program with which you can "hide" information in pcitures. Reading that inspired me - there are numerous ways to improve on the basic algorithm presented in the article. Exciting stuff.

"Yeah, I would''ve killed you, but I''m glad I didn''t - the paperwork is a bitch"
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Or you can go to those competition sites like TopCoder - there are thousands of programming challenges out there - although they will train you problem solving skills more than your programming ditto.

"Yeah, I would''ve killed you, but I''m glad I didn''t - the paperwork is a bitch"
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement