music for game developers - listen!

Started by
-1 comments, last by revolver junkie 20 years, 7 months ago
Hi all, I hope I am spamming the right forum. Apologies if I am not. This music and other music like it (and also music unlike it) is available to licence for use in games.(Free, subject to authorization by the owner; see below.) Lawyerly stuff: All music and sound in the attached recording is the exclusive property of revolver junkie and is protected by copyright. The recording may be used or distributed only with the express written permission of the owner. Have a listen! Listen all the way through as there are changes in sound and melody throughout the track. LANGUAGE WARNING: this music contains language that may be offensive to some listeners. The voices can easily be removed from the music if desired. More music is available and can also be made-to-order. Respond on this board and let me know if you are interested. In any event, give me your thoughts! Thanks! I don't know how to make a link so please paste into browser: http://members.shaw.ca/revolverjunkie/the_message.mp3 [edited by - revolver junkie on September 2, 2003 5:42:47 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement