Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glUser3f

quake 1 source

glUser3f    122
Hi, I think many of you have download source for q3view which was posted on the main page, it's available only via CVS and I can't use it right now? any one willing to upload it to some web space? thx EDIT: sorry for the subject, I forgot to type a new one :/ [edited by - glUser3f on September 3, 2003 7:07:55 AM]

rodzilla    133
Perhaps it''s not the answer you''re wishing for, but if you''re under Windows, I suggest you test TortoiseCVS (tortoisecvs.sf.net).
It''s a really good free CVS software and it will help you whenever you have this kind of situations.

BTW, I didn''t post the sources here yet (wanted to clean the code before), so I doubt anybody grabbed them ;-)

rodzilla    133
Check the download section on this page:
http://sam3d.sf.net

I added a snapshot you can download (disclaimer: I didn''t put comments in the q3view code yet ; good luck).

(Jeff, if you''re reading this and not too busy with the TTT contest, which I doubt, please don''t hesitate to download the source snapshot and add it to the "q3view download" ;-)

glUser3f    122
hi rodzilla and thank you for your quick response
I''ve looked everywhere on the download section for the snapshot, but I didn''t find any anywhy I''m getting the source code via source forge CVS system.

rodzilla    133
quote:
Original post by glUser3f
I''ve looked everywhere on the download section for the snapshot, but I didn''t find any anywhy I''m getting the source code via source forge CVS system.

Maybe I wasn''t clear :
- go to http://sam3d.sourceforge.net
- on this page (not the project page), there''s a few lines about how to download the sources using CVS and 2 snapshot packages (1 tgz and 1 zip)