• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucidquiet

oh so many source editors, and the people who love them.

This topic is 5378 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

EditPlus. by the way, i'm on my 918 day of a 30 day trial period! lol -PmanC

[edited by - PmanC on September 3, 2003 7:09:16 PM]

Advertisement
There''s a program I found called jEdit which is a Java based one with hundreds of plugins to do anything you want...

On saying that, I use UltraEdit for my coding normally, or Vi if it''s a very quick change to something...

Guest Anonymous Poster
KDevelop and the occasional VI. You can''t go wrong with OSS, heh

I''m currently programming my own editor for the language PBASIC. It''s not a big-known language. I''m coding it in MFC.

My only editor of choice is VC++ 6.0 Enterprise. I used to use .NET, but then I left that (.NET was to together).

Hey, Jankey
How do you set up vc++ 6.0 to have a black background and white letters?? becouse thats how i used to have my borland compiler set up and didnt think it was possible to do it with vc++! im very intrested to know if you could please tell me

cheers

quote:
Original post by Emexus
Hey, Jankey
How do you set up vc++ 6.0 to have a black background and white letters?? becouse thats how i used to have my borland compiler set up and didnt think it was possible to do it with vc++! im very intrested to know if you could please tell me

cheers

Go to Tools > Options > Scroll left all the way to Format and then choose your colors.

R.I.P. Mark Osback
Solo Pa Mi Gente

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!