v0.04 zip file location?

Started by
4 comments, last by drreagan 20 years, 7 months ago
where is it? i''ve been away for about 1.5 weeks and now i don''t see a thread for the v0.04 .zip download. can someone please give me the location for download? ------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary. "something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?) (author of DustBot)
------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)
Advertisement
In case you didn''t already find it, v0.4 of GDArena.
When threads disappear, try setting the option to show messages from 30 days or so... default is only 5 days I think, so you won''t be able to see any threads more than 5 days old.
quote:Original post by HappyDude
When threads disappear, try setting the option to show messages from 30 days or so... default is only 5 days I think, so you won''t be able to see any threads more than 5 days old.

ooooh...
no wonder. i was wondering why the threads kept disappearing on me...

thanks man!

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)
ok...time to make myself look stoopid again.
how do you change these options you are refering to happy?
can''t find it anywhere!

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

ah, i found it...nevermind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement