CreateProcess (hidden in taskbar)

Started by
0 comments, last by Sander Aerts 20 years, 7 months ago
Hi all, I have a program that starts powerpoint with CreateProcess, but is it possible 2 do this without having the powerpoint application in the taskbar ? This is how i use CreateProcess @ the moment: CreateProcess(applicationname, APPPARAMS, NULL, NULL, 0, 0, NULL, NULL, &StartData, &RuntimeData) ------ With kind regards, Sander Aerts aka DrSnugels Crap --------------------------- mov ax, 013h; int 10h; mov ax, 0xa000h; mov es, ax; mov di, 3360; mov al, 15; stosb; mov ax, 0002h; int 21h; mov ax, 03h; int 10h;
------With kind regards,Sander Aerts aka DrSnugelsCrap :)---------------------------mov ax, 013h; int 10h; mov ax, 0xa000h;mov es, ax; mov di, 3360; mov al, 15;stosb; mov ax, 0002h; int 21h;mov ax, 03h; int 10h;
Advertisement
Not using CreateProcess (or ShellExecute or WinExec). How the target application (in this case Powerpoint) is set up internally determines whether it rides in the taskbar or not.

Assuming that you have a particular presentation file that you want to display, it should be possible to write an app that doesn''t ride in the taskbar and that contains an embedded Powerpoint COM interface that handles displaying the presentation file. I don''t know the name of that interface, but you might be able to find it using the OleView utility from the psdk.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement