• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimywang

Sorry!School question,again.Plz help.

This topic is 5482 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know this question must have been asked for a thousand question,but I am new here,so plz help again. Which university is the best at CS major in the states?I am going to do a MSc next year,but haven''t make my mind up where I should go. plz help. Thanks

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
The important part is getting the diploma... if you have the grades and all the other requirements plus an insane amount of money or have scholarships or loans then just look around and you''ll see which schools stand out the most for your major. If you''re not going to take the time to research (and there is a lot of websites to get information from), then I wonder if you even are motivated enough to pursue your major?

I will agree with the AP and downgraded. But there''s a thread that''s pretty close to your question.

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=181247

see if that help you at all

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!