• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackDark

algorithm for reading images

This topic is 5384 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need an algorithm for reading text in images. Often the text is distorted. Where could i go to get such a program for visual basic. Any input is wanted! Thank you.

Advertisement
Just for your information the reason places have distorted text in images is so that people cant automate things. The text is distorted enough to make it difficult/impossible for a program to figure out what the text is. I''m not saying that it isnt possible but it may be very processor intensive/take a long time.

Thank you all. I am not trying to auto subcribe to anything. There i a game and i am creating a bot to play it automatically. I have it all done but i just cant rest. That is where you have to read the image. Thanks guys!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!