Could you please evaluate my game-project?

Started by
8 comments, last by Metus 23 years, 9 months ago
Please take a look at My Page and evaluate my ideas, but have mercy, Im not a Graphical Genious nor Expert Webdesigner. Observe that I'm uploading parts of the DesignDocument as I'm writing it... Even, if you are interested in this project, mail me at Wixner@hotmail.com or on ICQ 65578957 Sincerely Metus, from the badlands of sweden Edited by - Metus on 7/3/00 12:33:05 PM
Ethereal
Advertisement
All I got was a blank, white page. Which I guess I can neither criticize, nor support. It''s use of negative space really exposes the duality of man...
Humm...that''s strange...
Wich Browser do you use, and what resolution?I''m using IE 5 and 1024*768 and it''s working for me...

//Metus
Ethereal
Not bad at all... but I think you need a pic across the top of each page kinda like the main gamedev page.

It makes my site look like a garbage dump

Shrapnel Games
Well..It''s my first page, and yes, as soon as i get an artist, The site will be more pleasent for the eye, but what do you guys think of my ideas...

//Metus
Ethereal
I''m using Netscape 4.73 (latest ver?) on NT, and it''s STILL just a white page...
I''m afraid the page only works on IE...
It''s my first page so I hasn''t concentrated on such things...

//Metus
Ethereal
I like your website metus, and your game project, you could come on work on our project with us if you wanted. (check it out on our webpage)
talking about my sites, check ours out.

DX++ The DirectX Programming Site
Not bad at all,

The site certainly has a..."raw" feel to it But hey, still to the plan and you could have an entertaining plan! Don''t forget you USP (Unique Selling Point) Although lots of people would rather forget about marketing and all that, consider

"What single aspect of my game will make people want to play/buy it?"

If you can put a solid answer to that question, then wahey! and get to work

Keep us informed!

Zonbie (artist / designer)
www.stephen-hawes.co.uk
Your game looks interesting. Ymight want to consider making the frame on the left a fixed width of whatever the image links are. I''m running 800x600 and half the link images are hidden. That would be good.

- Daniel
- DanielMy homepage

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement