[Qt]: Examples code for using OpenGL with Qt

Started by
1 comment, last by VisionD 20 years, 6 months ago
Hello, could some one give a good website, an example snipplet, a good website link or something like about howto program OpenGL in Qt? I installed the Free Edition under Gentoo (Linux) but the OpenGl examples are missing. Plz help! Really, really cool would be, if someone could explain me, howto run the code of NeHe Tutorials in Qt under Linux. Thx much VisionD [edited by - VisionD on September 24, 2003 4:59:26 AM]
--~( I like cheesy poofs... )~--
Advertisement
Actually it''s quite easy.
You just have to overload the QGLWidget class and override three methods (initializeGL(), resizeGL(), paintGL()). Then use your Widget as the main Widget of your application.
Place the Nehe Code for initialization, resizing, and rendering in the three functions.

Hope it helps

chrisa
quote:Original post by VisionD
Hello,

could some one give a good website, an example snipplet, a good website link or something like about howto program OpenGL in Qt?

I installed the Free Edition under Gentoo (Linux) but the OpenGl examples are missing. Plz help!

Really, really cool would be, if someone could explain me, howto run the code of NeHe Tutorials in Qt under Linux.

Thx much
VisionD

[edited by - VisionD on September 24, 2003 4:59:26 AM]

Type assistant in a shell, and browse through Qt''s excellent documentation.
"THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT IS CLASSIFIED; DO NOT GO TO FOX NEWS TO READ OR OBTAIN A COPY." , the pentagon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement