• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSProgrammer

Please test my code converter!

This topic is 5385 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everybody, Recently (like yesterday), I developed a command on my terminal to convert your C\C++ code to and richly formatted HTML document that you can post on your website. You must have Macro Developement Kit and create the Macro to test this command. I would also like you to test Macro Developement Kit and tell me what you think. Also please create a .mac file with this command placed in it: codetohtml Thank you, FS Download Macro Developement Kit... Download MDK [edited by - FSProgrammer on September 25, 2003 3:13:53 PM] [edited by - FSProgrammer on September 25, 2003 7:28:26 PM]

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Guess they don''t have IP bans around here...

Guest Anonymous Poster
Yeah... whatever...

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by CGameProgrammer
The retard didn''t even bother getting a new website address.

Or choosing a new name for his program... Or choosing a proper new name for himself. LOL Easy spot, buddy. Next time, be more original with the nick.

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Toolmaker
I wonder how long till he starts trolling again!

Well, he did call himself "dumb" in that other thread (it went something along the lines of: "I''ve read FrancoisSoft''s posts. True, they are a little dumb, but there''s nothing really wrong with them." - again, this is quote from memory, so maybe it didn''t go exactly like that, though I am pretty sure it did), so maybe the ban got to him and he got a tad smarter? At least enough to stop trolling?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!