• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonmanley

who are the top three most respected programmers participating on these forums???

This topic is 5382 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

on my forums at conceptart.org we have pros like jon foster or feng zhu or andrew jones...i am wondering who the best peeps around here are. thanks everyone... j jason manley president Massive Black Inc. www.massiveblack.com (oct 2003) founder www.conceptart.org jasonmanley@onebox.com

Advertisement
The other two are msn13b and msn14b. It''s kinda weird, actually.. the likeness of names was coincidental.

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

I don't about "top three" but superpig (aka Richard Fine) is pretty high on my list. He's straight-foward and knows his stuff. And he's very easy to talk to. He'll sooner explain something carefully to a newbie than talk down to them.

He's a knowledgable and respectful peer. Hope I didn't make you blush, Richard.

[edited by - Brien Shrimp on September 25, 2003 2:33:16 AM]

thank you so much guys...i posted a similar question on flipcode and was sent to the absolute worst person..a total runaround.

cheers to having a good group here.

j

Um, innit Yann Lombard, not Yann Lee (did anyone even read the profile you linked to?!). And yes, Yann is God.

FWIW, I sit up and listen when the following people post:

S1CA
Yann L
Jan Wassenberg
C0D1F1ED (Nick over at Flipcode)
msn12b (but he''s got a job already fer sure)
Fruny
_Darkwing_
Davepermen
CharlesB
TerranFury (he comes up with inventive takes on problems, e.g. how to detect edges in raycasters for cartoon style, plus some stuff on voxels IIRC)
Myself (hey, why not, I want on the damned list and to be in the "in" crowd!)

By the way, the I''M BRIAN FELLOWS bloke at Flipcode has come up with some funny posts, but it is just a joke account. It was funny, admit it, especially if you''d read some of his posts.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!