Skipping Class == Bad

Started by
19 comments, last by Rob Loach 20 years, 6 months ago
I have a class two minutes ago and really don''t want to go since it''s a lecture and is a class about stupidness... Anyone else have this kind of class? We take surveys and stuff in it. Rob Loach Current Project: Go Through Object-Oriented Programming in C++ by Robert Lafore "The question is not how far, the question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - The Boondock Saints
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Advertisement
I skipped three of four classes on monday and generally I try to skip as many as possible. Unfortunately we actually have an attendance policy (not entirely strictly enforced by non-lame professors).
Last year I skipped ~60% of my classes but still managed a 3.7 I think. Hurray for not being stupid.

[paralogist]
What grade are you in?

Far too much time has passed
For us to lament that we were in love.
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
quote:Original post by Senses777
What grade are you in?

Me? Year number 1 in college. You?

[EDIT]
I'm sorry, it's year number 2 in college. I'm just buzzed and it's 2:30 pm. That's probably why I'm skipping . This is horrible. (I have class right now but... screw it)

[edited by - Rob Loach on September 26, 2003 2:36:34 PM]
quote:Original post by kordova
Last year I skipped ~60% of my classes but still managed a 3.7 I think. Hurray for not being stupid.

3.7 out of what?
I''ve only been to one class meeting of my C++ programming class, but attendance isn''t required by the instructor so....
"The paths of glory lead but to the grave." - Thomas GrayMy Stupid BlogMy Online Photo Gallery
quote:Original post by griffenjam
I've only been to one class meeting of my C++ programming class, but attendance isn't required by the instructor so....

Ya... Profs here arn't strict... But if your miss a bunch of classes, then you start to loose marks! And that == bad. Me == idiot.

[EDIT]
K... I'm going to go show up half-drunk and see how it is... I'll tell you guys how it goes.

[edited by - Rob Loach on September 26, 2003 2:42:06 PM]
I skipped untill I dropped a bunch of classes last year in college. Don''t get into the habbit of it because its very hard to break.

Think it through and don''t let your emotions be the motivation for you skipping classes. Its OK to skip some classes usually, just think straight, not like me, I diddn''t feel like going so I diddn''t . What a waste of time that was.

"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
Heh, for my C++ class, we had a strict attendance policy... luckily it was in a computer lab that was hooked up to the net so i spent all my time on AIM/Gamedev/Fark
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
quote:Original post by Rob Loach
quote:Original post by kordova

3.7 out of what?

----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement